Good to cry for

What is the show/movie that you can watch over and over and you still cry everytime you see it.

Airforce3mom

Asked by Airforce3mom at 12:40 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• Titanic. Not so much for the story line, but due to the fact that the event is real and that numerous people did die from this horrible situation, when so many more should have lived. I watched it last night, and yep, ended up crying over it again.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 12:42 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I love the movie. When it first came out I saw it in theatres 8 times and was at the point I was having nightmares about it. I've been to 2 exhibits and they're awesome.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:48 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I first cired to Armagedon, lol now i know when im pg because i cry to movies the last movie i cried to was Joe Dirt, i was like okay wth?
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:51 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Schindler's List. When it first came out I sat in the movie theater next to an elderly Jewish gentleman. I could almost touch his emotions. His cries cut through me. When I watch that movie I think of that man, and all of those who lost their lives.
    69humblepie

Answer by 69humblepie at 9:00 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• A Star is Born with Streisand and Kristofferson!!! And Lion King when Mufasa dies gets me every time!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• dear john
    paytonbabay06

Answer by paytonbabay06 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• beaches
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Terms of Endearment!!!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 10:04 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I did too and the i watched again tonight.. But i know if and when it comes on more time, yes i will be right in front of the tv with a bowl of popcorn and my kleenex.
    Airforce3mom

Comment by Airforce3mom (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Ginger, my daughter who was 8 at the time when we saw it, she went to it 7 times and then got the movie for her birthday. Titanic posters all around her room and the CD music.. Uuuhhgggg..
    Airforce3mom

Comment by Airforce3mom (original poster) at 12:55 AM on Sep. 5, 2010