Did you deliver on your actual due date?

I've read that only 10% of babies are actually delivered on their due dates. With my first, I was induced 2 days after my official due date. I'm due on Tuesday with my second with no signs of labor (I thought the second one was supposed to come early?). Since I can't think about much else, I thought I'd see when everyone else delivered in relation to their due dates.

Autumn317

Asked by Autumn317 at 12:59 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I delivered all mine early.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:01 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• yes w/my second i did, i was already scheduled to be induced on my due date but when i got to the hospital i was already getting contractions& dialating.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:01 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Well you could if it was planned that way with the doctor.. But i was late with all 3 of my kids. I am not sure if it is a genetic thing on that part or not.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 1:05 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• nope, exactly 39 weeks. i induced myself
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:06 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Nope all 3 of mine were early. My 1st was born the day before his due date. The others were planned c-sections - baby #2 was born 3 wks before his due date, and baby #3 was born 8 days before his due date.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:07 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i was 5 days late and induced to boot :|
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 1:10 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• My oldest was born 8 minutes late...lol. He was due May 1st and was born at 12:08am May 2nd. I was induced with the second and he was born at 39 weeks exactly and the third came naturally 10 days before his due date.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:12 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I had dd on my due date,,,,but someone should have told me, cause I wasnt even packed for the hospital yet....I think I was in denial the first time around. But with ds,,,dr scheduled me to be induced on sons due date if I didnt go early.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:21 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• My dd was born exactly 14 days early! She was breech and I had an emergency c after my water broke at the hospital.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:24 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• My DS was born a week later..and every one was saying that bcuz of his late arrival he was going to b stubborn,,,,And oh Yes how stubborn he is....LOL
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 1:36 AM on Sep. 5, 2010