Why do you think some women show some or a lot of cleavage? Even though they are married?

Or like me Id rather keep them for my dh to see if for some reason my shirt is a tad low I make sure my boobies aren't pouring out....LOL

Which one are you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i button it up unless we are in the house or bedroom where the kids can't see or on a date then i will wear something he likes and maybe show a little clevage for my husband but i get weirded out when other men stare at my boobs it's like hey those are mine look somewhere else. I also married a man that thinks highly of women and wouldn't want me to parade myself around like a houch!
    Proverbs3127

Answer by Proverbs3127 at 1:15 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• My boobs are for my husband to see only. I have no clue why others show there boobs. Maybe they like the way they look.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:02 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i cover
    reina77

Answer by reina77 at 1:02 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Some people dress more conservatively, some people like to be racier. I don't think it has to do with being married or not. I guess I am somewhere in the middle. I live in a small town and work at a school, so I have toned down the way I dress because I am constantly tunning into students and their families. I don't mind a little cleavage, sometimes I have no choice. My boobs are really big and clothes dont always fit as I would like them to.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 1:05 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• ummm just because you're married doesn't mean you don't want attention and other people to think you're hot. your husband has to think you're beautiful but other people have the choice and if they choose to think you're hot and give you a look cause it makes you feel good. i'm engaged and i enjoy getting looks cause being a mom i like to know i've still got it
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I don't walk around with boobs hanging out but I have no problem showing a little cleavage.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:05 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• while I'm not a boob shower, I don't really care if others are. not my buisness. if it's serious spillage and all gross, I concentrate very hard on looking somewhere else lol
    catharsis

Answer by catharsis at 1:05 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I guess it depends on how it makes that particular woman feel. My cousin has quite a bit of cleavage and it makes her feel sexy and confident to show it off (especially for her husband). I, on the other hand, have little to no cleavage and it makes me feel quite silly to try to show anything.
    NaturalMomma219

Answer by NaturalMomma219 at 1:09 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I have to agree with onemellowmom i am the same way, I don't walk around with boobs hanging out but I have no problem showing a little cleavage.
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 1:21 AM on Sep. 5, 2010