do you find?

i 've notiece a lot lately that there are couples out there that don't really go together. one is so much better looking than the other. it's refreshing to see that men, even women don't just go for looks anymore. is this realistic or am i just seeing a few of these couplings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I hate to put myself down...but I'm overweight and my boyfriend isn't. Also, we're an interracial couple. I guess at first glance we don't look like we belong together at all lol. I've always said we go together like fire and ice =D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I know what you mean! I think I'm one of the odd couples, though, lol. The people I used to work with matched perfectly ... short with short, tall with tall, preppy with preppy, and round with round. Now I look around and I see a lot of couplings like mine: tall skinny guy with short(er) round girl. Funny that you should mention that! lol
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 10:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I am in the same sort of pair. I am really short and round. My hubby tall, thin, and eats whatever he wants. He's is handsome, but he doesn't realize it. I am not so hot. But we are happy. We work well together. A really good relationship is based on chemistry. We've been married 10 years. :)
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 11:09 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I live near a major amuesment park in Ohio and it is so funny that you posted this question. As long as I can remember my sister and I would go to that park and while waiting in line for roller coasters we would watch couples in line. We were always amazed by the "missmatched" couples. We would say "wow what is he/she doing with him/her...they could do so much better. Just goes to show you there is someone out there for everyone.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:13 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I think I am pretty like if I were to rate myself I would say a 7 of ten. I would have to rate my husband a 12 out of ten he is sooooo damn sexy!! I think he is so much better looking than I am but he doesnt think so. I dont think he really sees how attractive he is though. Super model material lol. But yes, I have noticed this too and it makes me happy to see. I never went for looks myself. I go for personality...but my hubby has the whole package with personality and looks to top it!! But people are starting to realize it is what is on the inside that counts.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I SEEN MANY COUPLES LIKE THAT, LIKE MY SELF.. IM 18 AND MY BF IS 24.. WE ARE 6 YEARS APART.. I SEEN ALL MY FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE OF THEIR AGE, I FELL LEFT OUT BECAUSE MY BF DONT DO THE SAME THINGS I LIKE TO DO..ALSO BECAUSE MANY OF MY GIRL FRIENDS SAY DAT IM BETTER LOOKING THAN HIM.. BUT I LOVE ALL HIM..SOMETHING ABOUT HIM MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM..PERSONALITY AND HONESTY..
    LUV-BABY-MARIAH

Answer by LUV-BABY-MARIAH at 3:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Yeah, I'm like that too. I'm petite and whitey and hubby is big and brown. We get a lot of weird looks, but that's OK.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• As my husband always says, there's an ass for every seat. Think about this. When you're making love with your man and at certain points your eyes are closed, you can't see anything but you've never felt better. Sometimes our happiness isn't so much in what we see but how we feel. I'm just glad there seems to be alot of people out there that get that.
    Su-Z-Q

Answer by Su-Z-Q at 11:04 AM on Oct. 15, 2008