pregnancy am i??

i have a 4 month old, i have been feeling VERY nauseaus and sick and tired and just crampy and my lower back really hurts....could i be pregnant? i took a test came back negative period suppose to start in 8 days.

christina10140

Asked by christina10140 at 1:46 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• oh and i have been throwing up the same things that made me sick mith my daughter.
    christina10140

Comment by christina10140 (original poster) at 1:49 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• If you're having sex, you could always be pregnant. You're a bit early to get a positive, though I always got early readings using digital. The regular sticks never worked for me. I'd say wait 4-5 more days, retest.

GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 1:51 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• This kinda happened to me too. I took 6 pregnancy tests which all came back negative but my instinct told me different so I waited and the next thing you know Im pregnant!
    fashionmommy375

Answer by fashionmommy375 at 1:57 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• how far were u when u found out??? could i be having all the symptons even tho test come out neg??
    christina10140

Comment by christina10140 (original poster) at 1:58 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Yes, it is possible to be pregnant anytime you are sexually active.
    Yes, you could be feeling the symptoms but the test is still showing negative. Your body can start having symptoms as soon as your hormone (hcg) levels start rising. That starts at conception. However, it takes a while for a pregnancy test to pick up enough of the HCG hormone to show a positive. The best tests are the Digital First Response test. However, even those can take a while to show. I would recommend waiting a few more days before you test again.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 2:40 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• won't know until you take a blood test.. keep testing is all I can say.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:24 AM on Sep. 6, 2010