When did honesty become a fault?

I cannot comprehend this behavior, among so many of you people.

Asked by truthteller0722 at 1:54 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• honesty is not a fault. that's what some people make it.

Answer by moxiema at 2:21 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Honesty is great. Rudeness is not. Being an ass doesn't make you a better person.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:30 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I don't think that it is, bluntness maybe but truthfullness no. Are you speaking about something in particular?

Answer by Melbornj at 1:56 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• No, you really didn't make yourself clear. Also, you have a comma in the wrong place in your question.

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:10 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Do you mean people being honest being bashed on here? If that is what you are talking about, I've seen far too much of that. But I've also seen people give rude answers or answers that have no relevance to the question asked or who just want to start crap.

Answer by SophiaofLight at 2:12 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• @Melbounj.... yes I am, I thought I made it clear. I am typing (not speaking) about honesty in particular. Are you unable to read properly or something?" Bluntness" as you put it is open to opinion so therefore not truth nor honesty.

Comment by truthteller0722 (original poster) at 2:10 AM on Sep. 5, 2010