pain please help

So since last night i have been having pain in my lower left stomach. Im 9weeks pregnant.Could it be constipation it hurts pretty bad. and i know its not a tubal pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• could be regular old cramping, could be streatching.. if it really bothers you and you do not have a doc yet call the triage center or clinic at your local hopsital
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Most likely ligament pains, I had the same kind of stuff until about now. I'm 16 weeks but every now and then the annoying side pain wil come back
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:12 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• "Round ligament pain is generally a brief, sharp, stabbing pain or a longer-lasting, dull ache that you may feel on one or both sides of your lower abdomen or deep in your groin, usually starting in your second trimester. It happens when the ligaments that support your uterus in your pelvis stretch and thicken to accommodate and support its growing size."

this is what i would say it is! i had it early on to last in pregnancy with my changing uterus. It aways freaked me out, but its normal.
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 11:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2008