Why are liberals so rude? Do these people look peaceful to you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcWxDTFmq_8

Makes me want to raise my children to be as wonderful as these people are. True roll models in the great world we live in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, a solid man of God once told me...those who have fear and bitterness in their heart sure don't have God in it! I think this speaks of a lot of liberals, not all, but quite the majority. They are a hopeless lot that only looks for the bad in people, in life and in others' hearts. They are overly pessimistic, mean and spiteful. Frankly, I feel sorry for them.
    muddysuzi

Answer by muddysuzi at 1:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• It is wrong to judge anyone based on the actions of someone else. My calling all liberals rude based on the actions of few, you are stereotyping us all and thats not right.
    MommyRust

Answer by MommyRust at 10:19 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I agree with MommyRust, but how about conservatives?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVFWahLTdUo

Really? KILL him? That's necessary?
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 10:20 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I know on here if I say anything about McCain/Palin I get bombarded by rude left wing people. So you mommyrust might not be rude, but I haven't met a kind liberal yet. They push their views on me faster than I can even tell them why I believe the way I do.

Conservatives are more open than any liberal I have ever met.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Again, not all conservatives are like that. My dad is a die-hard, vote right, card carrying Republican and he still says nice things about Obama, he just chooses to vote for McCain.

The thing with CM is that people have to attack on here. No one has the balls to say, "You know, Obama is a great orator and has wonderful plans. McCain has great foreign policy and credentials. They would both do well in the White House." It has to be more vulgar than that to spice up the day, I guess :)
    MommyRust

Answer by MommyRust at 10:28 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• oh and katie and I didn't hear anything about people saying "kill him." Make sure you post the correct link before posting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Anonymous, you are seeing things from your point of view as a conservative, and thats fine. Perspective is everything. I, on the other hand, am a liberal and have been unnecessarily attacked by conservatives. I have had people tell me I am going to hell for voting for Obama, I have been called a baby killer also. I have had women attack me saying that if I don't vote for Palin, I must be a woman-hater and that if I don't vote for McCain that I hate our troops. So, I believe there is rudeness on both sides. That being said, I don't understand why if we have a website full of adult - women, we can not give our points of view without attacking others.
    MommyRust

Answer by MommyRust at 10:32 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• i'm for obama... and i am not mean or hateful...
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:36 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Victina - same with me!! I answer questions on here all the time and I have never been rude, hateful, or inconsderate. Its funny because my BFF is a super-conservative and so is my dad. My mother is a liberal as well as is my husband. We all co-exist peacefully and never attack each other. I have never seen stuff like this until I came on here! lol
    MommyRust

Answer by MommyRust at 10:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wmAZUAMG8I
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Oct. 13, 2008