nervous , scared,

My husband had months to figure this out, on his own
We talked about having another child he said no i agreed at first i was upset about not having anymore kids, he put facts up i agreed>
The miscarriages I have sufferd before each child i have had, i would have 4 children but i am only pregnant with number two as of now
The Complications of the pregnancys, We thought this little one had down Syndrome had to get an Amnio, Every went fine

LexsiesMommy

Asked by LexsiesMommy at 10:16 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's actually okay to have 3 c-sections.... I'm going to have my third soon, they recommend up to three but I still might opt for four. Put your trust in God and things will be okay for both of you.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• The C-sections i must get in order to have my children, this will be my 2nd c-section and im cut and old style way ...straight down, like a ham
    since my blood pressure dropped with my first, and my heart started going Eratic, it almost honestly killed me, and im scared about this one as well,

now that its TODAY the apt He wants another child a 3rd child
    I dont know how honestly to break it down to him that i am scared, i heard your not supposed to have 3 c-sections, it can cause problems with scar tissue, growing into your intestines, etc
    i dont honestly know if i would live thru another c-section, and that are my true feelings,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:16 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Oh... same person sorry, it will be okay!
    AshJoe05

• if you dont want number 3.... you have ligitamit concerns and i think you should talk to the hubby about them.... i completely understand how you feel and he should too.

and if you are a person of faith, pray about it and listen for an answer... you will get one.
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 11:33 AM on Oct. 13, 2008