Life isn't about finding the perfect person...

It is about finding an imperfect person and loving them perfectly...what are your thoughts on this quote?

bjane01

Asked by bjane01 at 8:17 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• you got that right.
    moxiema

Answer by moxiema at 8:39 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Interesting..................no one is perfect, but we each have a perfect match out there.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:18 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• My thought would be, "Marry (or spend your life) with someone you can't live without:. None of us are perfect. It is accecpting the person for who he/she is, including all those imperfections. Actually, it is the imperfections which make life interesting. For example, I talk in my sleep. My DH can't tell sometimes if I'm awake or alseep. One night I sat straight up in bed and said, "One of the kids just left the house, I heard the door". He jumped up out of bed and went running around the house looking for open doors and then checked the kids and found them all asleep. He came back to bed and there I was curled up, snoring away. He was wide awake for an hour worring about the kids leaving the house in the middle of the night. He was mad at me, but we laugh about it now. Like I said, makes life interesting!
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 8:24 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• If someone makes you happy and does not negatively change you-then it is healthy and good for you. Sometimes, though, you can love someone moreso imperfect for all the wrong reasons, and it can be detrimental to your health.
    ycatstouch

Answer by ycatstouch at 8:35 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Lol....sounds like something taken off of a greeting card.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:38 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Life isn't about finding the perfect person... it's about finding someone whose faults you can tolerate.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 8:42 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Honestly, no one is perfect. However, I decided that the man I should spend my life with is the one I truly cannot imagine both my happiest and saddest moments without! The ones in between, well they work themselves out, lol.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 8:50 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I agree. My husband and I often say we may not be perfect but we're perfect for each other.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 9:30 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• There are no perfect people out there. Be happy with the one you have and you both accept each other for what you are.
    greenbaychic1

Answer by greenbaychic1 at 9:58 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• "NO ONE" is perfect, lets get that out on the table now, but there are good men out there who will treat you right, just have a blast finding them.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 12:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2010