Bumps o legs and now arm..

my dd recently started getting some bumps on her leg..it spread to her other leg, and now, a few days later she has them on one of her arms...they don't seem to bother her, but they're concerning me..we haven't changed anything to cause a reaction to something new..so I don't know what it could be..any suggestions?

mom_to_kenzie

Asked by mom_to_kenzie at 8:43 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Are they red? pus-filled? no color? Give a little more info.
    ycatstouch

Answer by ycatstouch at 8:58 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• sorry..no color, nothing t them...they're just little bumps
    mom_to_kenzie

Comment by mom_to_kenzie (original poster) at 10:39 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• use hydrocortisone..my little one had these too still does and ive taken her to the docter twice and they tell me to use the same thing..
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 4:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• She just has mild skin irritation, even adults get this. It's dermatitis but it's not as bad as it sounds. If it bothers you, maybe try and clean her sheets and clothes in a "free" laundry detergent and a hypoallergenic baby soap. Some kids just have sensitive skin. If it is bothering her it could be eczema and that does need to be seen by a doctor.
    FateoftheGodz

Answer by FateoftheGodz at 4:43 AM on Sep. 6, 2010