How can you tell baby has "dropped"?

Okay so here's the thing the last time I had a app. my doc. told me my baby was 2 weeks ahead of himselve but they were keepin my due date the same. Do you think he will mostly likely come early n everything? I can hardly breath lately n I dont really know what that is from? I have a few questions also about the baby dropping....When do they usually drop n when afterwards do you go into labor? What does it feel like? I have a doc. app. on Wed. but I dont wanna ask all these questions!!!! PLZ NO BASHING....I'M A FIRST TIME MOM N DON'T KNOW THESE THINGS!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I forgot to say that I am going to be 30 weeks on sunday....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• The baby will come when he is ready to come. I know that feeling being your first baby you are exhuated tiered and anxious to see your baby. I think I droped in my 8th month with my first daughter I had to be induced at 36 weeks due to pre aclamsia (sorry about the spelling) and my kidney's where shutting down. I saw my aunt one day then saw her a week later and she started freaking out you droped you are going to have that baby soon she told me. With that I felt alot of pressure on my lower pelvic area it was kind of an achey feeling and all I could do is waddle. If you have any more ? feel free to ask me.
    Lindsey24

Answer by Lindsey24 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Having a hard time breathing is normal.
    If you wake up one morning and can breath great then you've dropped. I dropped around 38 wks
    mommie_2boys

Answer by mommie_2boys at 11:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• like mommie2boys said, you usually breathe better when baby has dropped.
    you may notice that you can breathe better or that you can eat a little more.
    some babies drop early some don't drop at all(meaning they wait until you are in labor to fully descend.)
    just be patient. baby will come when it is ready. :D
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 12:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2008