where can i have my baby 1st bithday party???

I lived in fairfield county, and I do not have much money???

didine995

Asked by didine995 at 9:44 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i'd do it at home. its way cheaper. the first bday is more for you and family friends anyway. they won't remember it, lol.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 9:45 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• do it at home!!!! mostly family and close friends will come!!!! happy birthday to your little ones first!!!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 9:48 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Thanks guys!! I live on the second floor apartment. I did not want to disturb my neighbor.
    didine995

Comment by didine995 (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i'm sure your neighbor would understand if its for a first bday! you could even invite them up, provided their not grumpy! everyone likes cake...props to you for being considerate though. i wish MY neighbors upstairs would be more considerate, lol.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 10:02 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• we went to a park and got a pavillion. we bought hamburgers and hot dogs and made them on the grill. We bought the decorations at the dollar store.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:12 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• At hm or the public park. There is no need to pay a ton when the sweetie won't remember it.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:15 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• cutting down the guest list can help detour cranky neighbors and a help with a small apartment..
    or a local outdoor park is always nice. But sometimes the weather can be an issue, so also try a local church rec. hall, or a scouting house in your area...

sorry I'm not sure the state you live in: and there are a few fairfield counties in a few different states... so I can't be more specific than that :(.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2010