Nausea AFTER Pregnancy

Maybe some of you have also gone through this. After my son was born, way way way after he was born, i would still feel sick in the mornings, especially if i woke up quickly and just hopped outta bed. is this just some terrible mommy curse?!

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 9:51 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Health

• ugh i hope i dont go through that.... the past 20 weeks have been more than enough morning sickness and i know its not over yet for me : (
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 9:53 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• It started a few months after I had my son, so its not like some terrible hormonal thing that was raging and lingering. he's two now and i STILL get sick about 70% of mornings.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 9:56 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• have you askeed your doctor about it? are you breast feeding? i drink ensure every morning to make sure i keep something down and then i dont feel that sick
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 10:03 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Its been 6 weeks since I had my 2nd baby, and I wake up like that too. I dont know what it is but it sucks. I havent actually thrown up yet, I just ignore it till it goes away.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 5, 2010