energey

Do you have energy? How do you get your energy and keep it? Any tips/advice?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 10:03 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Health

• Healthy diet, little to no junk food, little to no alcohol and excerise 30 min 3 to4 times a week.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 10:05 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• ensure in the morning for me!!! gives me crazy amount of energy and fast
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 10:07 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I take a multivitamin. I think it helps.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:11 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• 5 hour energy shots, full throttles, monsters
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• "B" vitamen's are good for energy and that is what the energy drinks have in them is alot of "B" vitamens. I used to walk 2 miles to work and I would get there just so pumped up and ready to take on the day...
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Curiously enough energy comes from eating right and exercising!! Seriously! Inactivity makes you lazy and being lazy your body doesn't burn calories like when your exercising and the endorphins in your body go on vacation! LOL

MAKE yourself go for a short walk around your neighborhood every day or get yourself an exercise video and do just 10-15 minutes of exercise first thing to get your body moving! Eat 5 small meals per day instead of indulging in 2 or 3 big meals!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I always here how do you have so much energy but I really don't think I do I do get alot done though. Healthy diet, up off your behind and get moving make yourself do things is what I do. I don't exercise I work all day long I'm tired after work I just make myself get things done
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• sorry I meant hear..
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• try a products called k 48 plus its an omega 3 and gives me enough energy to chase after 5 kids you can get it at www.jdpremium.com/lmichel the price is 61.00 but if you sign up to get it every month its only 49.87 i love it!
    dare2dream27

Answer by dare2dream27 at 7:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Are you drinking enough water? Being even the teeniest bit dehydrated can leave you feeling droopy; be sure to drink at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    A magnesium deficiency is incredibly common, and can not only make you feel tired, but can trigger anxiety attacks and migraines, and intensify symptoms of ADD/ADHD. I take a calcium/magnesiumVitamin D (cal/mag/D) daily, to boost my energy, bones and immune system.
    You may want to examine your diet. Meat, dairy, alcohol, simple grains (like white rice and pastas), and processed sugars (the white stuff, too, not just high fructose corn syrup) are all energy sappers. Build your meals around vegetables, whole grains, legumes and fruits

Answer by rkoloms at 10:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2010