Would you go on National TV to accuse your S/O of Cheating?

I think when I watch these women, why on earth do you do this for the nation to see? What a jackass the man you once loved turned into being, treated you or cheated on you, on TV. I just couldn't embarass myself, I could care less about him or the so clld GF he'd be with, but not myself. IMO

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 10:07 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• you know I dont' watch those shows anymore, but I did a while back and all I could think was "I would cheat on those women too", they were scary lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:12 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• not on your life. However, it is entertaining to watch, especially after three am if you've had a couple of glasses of vino.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:09 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I think they may be a few bricks shy of a load....
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:09 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i think most of them just want the free trip to where ever the show is..... i think its more embarrassing for those "who is my baby's daddy show" and when they are testing the 10th guy.... ugh slut lol

i would never do that..... but my hubs would never cheat and i wont either!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 10:10 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• IMO its no point in making a public fool out of eachother. Its not gonna change the situation, atleast not for better. I do however find it interesting. Like the show cheaters. Remember that episode when the host was stabbed? That's the last I have watched of that show. But Maury is really entertaining.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 10:20 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I am shocked at what people will say on tv. I don't think it's fake, I think they are pathetic and it mamkes them feel important for a day or two. I think it's Jerry Springer that pays for a trip to Chicago to tape the show - free vacation, all you have to do is act like a fool on tv. I'll pass.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:46 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Only if "drama" and "chaos" were essential to feeling alive and oddly enough comfortable.
    805Therapy.com

Answer by 805Therapy.com at 12:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i may wanna destroy him and her but im not about to make a fool of myself because of them
    D3283003

Answer by D3283003 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• NO- i would never humiliate myself like that- i would find out myself & be Done!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Naw. Thats just for entertainment.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2010