What do you like most about your children?

It could be a behavior, a smile, a game they love, their personaility...

I love that my children still like being around their parents now that they are young adults. They still call us and ask us for advice. We are a part of their lives.

momx3gx1b

Asked by momx3gx1b at 10:12 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• My kids... I like the young adults they have become. I like the idea that they know the sky is the limit and that they could survive if something were to happen to me. I love my teenagers and am very proud of them.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• My son is only 2 but i LOVE how he is just like me. He's developing the same dry sense of humor and likes "scary movies" and asked to keep our halloween decorations up all year.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 10:14 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I like how he (31) thinks a lot about us and will just call to chat.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:18 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I just enjoy my kids personality shine! All three of my children are different and they each have their own distinctive qualities
    EcstaticMaMaOf3

Answer by EcstaticMaMaOf3 at 10:22 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I love that my 4 year old son is crazy like me lol. He has a great sense of humor. He also loves scary movies (wants to be a gross zombie for Halloween) and how he is a genius :). My second son is only 2 weeks old..but if I have to pick one I would say how expressive he is already.
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 10:24 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Sometimes when my oldest and I are alone, she'll still call me mommie.
    My youngest is a clown already.
    The twins are just plain fun
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 10:28 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I love how my daughter is witty and determined.
    I love how my eldest son is kind and loves animals.
    I love how my middle son is quiet and gentle.
    I love how my youngest son is funny and the life of the party.
    I love how they all have realized the importance of family.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 11:49 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I love how my oldest daughter is so very smart (6 1/2). She and I have very intelligent conversations from time to time. I also love her willingness to help me with things. She loves playing mom and keeping the younger kids entertained for ten minutes so I can take a shower. She loves being my big helper!
    My son (4) is my mama's boy, and I love it!! Several times throughout the day, he comes to me and just says "Hey mom, I love you". He's also very funny! He keeps me laughing all day long.
    My 3 y/o daughter is my girly girl tomboy. She will wear a dress, and then go outside and play with her brother's monster trucks in the dirt. She too is very funny and says the funniest things just when I need to laugh the most.
    My 19 month old daughter is such a cuddly bunny. My favorite time of day is when she first wakes up in the morning. She will just lay with me in bed, or sit with me on the couch and cuddle.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• everything. Especially when she wraps her arms around me, gives me a kiss, & says I love you mommy, I am so lucky that you are my mommy, you are the best mommy every. I love when curls up in my lap when we are reading & gently twirls my hair & rests her head on my chest.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Well I love that he is a mini version of his father, but that can also be a downfall on certain days lol!! he has always told you what is on his mind.. he's turning 3 in nov and I love watching his wheels turn before he does something sneaky or naughty.. it makes me laugh ALMOST every time
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2010