Where should I take Our First Family Vacation?

I was thinking SeaWorld but Im terrified of Killer Whales-been like that My Whole Life

EcstaticMaMaOf3

Asked by EcstaticMaMaOf3 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Travel

• some where fun lol
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 10:25 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• well that depends on where you live, how old your kids are and how much you are willing to spend
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 10:27 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Depends on your budget and where you live to get there by plane or car. A lot families go to Florida where there is a lot to do.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:30 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• disney
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:42 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Our favorite vacation is renting a beach house near Port St Joe Florida. We've done it for several years, it's wonderfully relaxing!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:57 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• If you are terrified of killer whales, I think you won't have a good time at Sea World. If your kids are still very young, I would suggest stearing clear of big amusement parks - focus on areas where there won't be long lines and lots of stuff they can't do (especially if the location is expensive). If they are old enough to enjoy Sea World then they are probably old enough to help pick a location for a vacation.

Personally, my family does a week of camping every summer for our vacation. It's relaxed and the kids have a great time fishing, creek walking, playing at the beach, and enjoying marshmallows at each evening's campfire. You just have to find the activities that match your family's idea of a good time.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 10:58 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I would say Disney World!
    TJones32

Answer by TJones32 at 11:01 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• disney world and sea world are right next to eachother in orland, FL. you should hit up both!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:02 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• depends what you like but I'd agree.... Orlando, FL
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 11:15 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Come to Chicago! It is a fantastic place for a family vacation: great museums, free zoo, so much to do and see. You can get around quite easily without a car.

Send me a message if you would like to chat.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:47 PM on Sep. 5, 2010