• In the Spotlight:

Personal question.....how do you keep your pubic hair......

Do you shave all the time, wax all the time, or only when your gynecology visit is coming up...? Do you keep it completly bare or what? Just wondered if I was normal or not ;)

I try to keep mine very minimal hair.....but sometimes I get too busy and I forget......I like it like a landing strip....as my friend use to say....lol ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Health

• I never could do the landing strip thing, I think my hair grows in a really weird wild pattern or something, so a random stripe of hair makes it look so weird lol! Right now with being pregnant it's very difficult to keep up the work. I've thought about getting it waxed, but I'm a wuss and don't think I could deal with the pain. I've resorted to shaving it about once a month, or if it starts to get annoying. I have the razor bump and breakout issue that some women have though...I get a bunch of ingrown hairs and I break out after I shave : / Meh, it's annoying, but it's nice to feel clean down there every once in awhile lol.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:05 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Completly bare... I shave everyother day!! hubby likes it that way
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:46 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I dont even touch it...its too much work, and since my husband likes it bare, I told him that when he starts to shave down there I will too. lol...Its enought that I have to shave my legs, underarms, and get my eyebrows waxed and my upperlip as well....and not to mention my arms in the summer.....Screw that...HAHAHAHAH
    Anonymous

• Bare. It's a pain in the butt especially with a big belly in my way. But, I love the way it feels. I hated when I had hair down there!! I know hubby likes it, and when he has time he shaves too!
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 1:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I just take off the top so it doesn't poke out from the top of my underwear but that is it. I shaved it completely bare once for hubby and him and I were both grossed out by it. You look like a little girl then.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 2:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I like the landing strip too! BUT I'm Italian! There's lots of hair... I tried Nair and I still have to do it every day. So I just keep it shaved... I take "that" week off though and give myself a break!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I leave it natural. It does stick out of my undies but its not like a lot people are going to see it. I've noticed that a lot people shave at my gym.
    emerald1

Answer by emerald1 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 20, 2009