Where can I find exercise equipment at reasonable prices?

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• The resale shops are good, so is play it again sports. Pawn shops as well, as Craig's or Angela's list.

Answer by vbruno at 8:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• go to

Answer by incrediblydee at 8:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• honestly you probably have everything you need at your house already.... have stairs? have heavy books? have a 2 yo you can lift 30 times? have a towel you can lay down for a yoga mat?

Answer by Ambreelulu at 8:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i get mine on cragislist it works great for me

Answer by Patience1 at 11:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I agree with Ambreelulu! Don't forget to use soup cans for hand weights!!

Answer by Anonymous at 6:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I bought a lot of my stuff at Walmart or Target - free weights, mats, stuff like that. You can also go to Play It Again Sports for used stuff if you don't want to go on-line.

Answer by swrockhead at 10:47 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I bought a Total Gym Pro online at E-bay. It was in excellent condition and included the pull-up bar, leg harness, and balance bar. I bought it at a really reasonable price. I chose the Total Gym because that is what they used with me at rehab. I also like the idea that you use your own weight for resistance as opposed to changing out heavy weights. It also doesn't take up much space when you fold it up. Hope this helps!