What are you looking forward to?

What are some things you're looking forward to doing when your body is no longer housing another person?

Autumn317

Asked by Autumn317 at 11:29 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wearin normal clothes again that fit n not worryin about it squishin stuff n hurtin!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 11:36 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Not having to prick my finger 4 times a day since I have GD. And I can't wait until I can sleep on my back again! AND of course, I can't wait to hold my little bundle of joy!!
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 12:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I know I'm not going to miss waking up every hour to go to the bathroom. I also miss being able to drink - not getting drunk, but just having the freedom to have an adult beverage if I so choose.
    Autumn317

Comment by Autumn317 (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Sleeping on my stomach or back. Heck, I wouldn't mind sleeping period, but I know that won't happen. I can't wait to be able to walk with out waddling, and actually be able to stand up with out feeling the need for a crane.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:42 PM on Sep. 5, 2010