Is age 26 too old to start working at an animal clinic, with no experience in this field?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pets

• Why would you even ask this? YOu are never too old to do what you want to do!......well unless you are taking p stripping lol!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:37 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• 26 isn't old. You are never too old to learn.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:38 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• You can do whatever you wanna do no matter what age.
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• When you find your passion in life, go for it! Some never find their passion(s) while others may finally pursue their dreams as a second career in mid-life or later.
    805Therapy.com

Answer by 805Therapy.com at 12:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Your NEVER to old to start something new in your life. You are only limited by the limitations you put on yourself
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:56 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I was in my early twenties when I started working at a vet clinic.I am 32 and going back to college,changing careers so you are definantly not to old.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 3:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• No
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• No, 26 is not too old to change careers... I'm taking online college classes at 32 because I would like to work in a different field! That being said, you may need to look into what careers there are and the veterinary field and train accordingly in order to get hired... just liking animals may not be enough to get a paying job in a veterinary clinic when there are others with related diplomas/degrees applying for the same jobs. Good luck!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:13 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I was 37 when I went back to school to be a CMA, phlebotomist, and EKG tech. I appreciated and enjoyed learning much more than when I was younger in school. You are never to old for anything unless you convince yourself that you are.
    thismamacooks

Answer by thismamacooks at 4:29 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• It's never to late to do what you want to do.
    desisue0131

Answer by desisue0131 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 6, 2010