where/when did you conceive? do you know? adult content

was there a certain song playing? was it a holiday? was it on your parents couch? lol tell your story!

mamagee1218

Asked by mamagee1218 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i convinced my teacher to let me take the final earlier than the rest of the class so i can go see my husband before he left for deployment. he said yes so off i went 2 weeks earlier than planned to see the hubby : ) i flew in on April 26 (his 21 bday) (we lived in cali but i go to school in ill)

we have an apt in cali and his family lives in az. they desided to come viste as well the same first week i was there (at this time i hadnt seen my hubs for almost3 months) we were doing it like crazy before they showed up on may 1. My husband didnt want to have sex while his family was there ugh... lol

well on may 1 we cooked a huge meal on the bbq and while his little brother and sister played games on tv after dinner, my hubs his mom his grandmother and i were sitting at the table talking. his grandmother loves wine and we opened a bottle.... AND her and i finished it all by ourselves.... once we cleaned up and i was feeling
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 1:21 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• We were playing Truth or Dare Jenga. :-) He put on one of the dare ones "get tied to the bed", then knocked the tower down himself getting that one out. So he got tied to the bed. Condom broke, 9 months later, there's Kyra.
    We lost the game though. Not sure where it ended up. Thought it would be funny to get another one and play it sometime, just be a bit more careful :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:42 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Mother's Day!!! That's all the details I can share, lol! :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:43 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Christmas eve in 2005. It was right before we got married. We weren't having sex because we wanted to make the wedding night special. I couldn't take it anymore. So when he came home from work early(xmas eve) I was in the bedroom with just a bow tie and thigh highs =) We were married In Jan 2006 with a little bun in the oven.
    kimmykat

Answer by kimmykat at 11:57 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• kimmykat....impressive! sounds fun!......for me- the song 'Forever' by Chris Brown was playing and we had just watched the wedding episode on 'The office' so we were in a romantic mood...oh and alcohol was involved...afterwards i gave him a high five and said 'Well played!" lol we WERE NOT trying to get pregnant but im so happy it happened, my daughter is incredible!! and i love that i know exactly when it happened : )
    mamagee1218

Comment by mamagee1218 (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• He had just gotten back from army training as soon as he walked in the door. We didnt make it to the bedroom the living room floor was as far as we could get. So there was no romantic music, candles or anything.
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• All I know was roughly when it was (because we only had sex once that month) and that it was in my bedroom at my parent's house because we ended up having to live with them for a few months after we got married (long story, not our fault I swear). We weren't trying or anything, and it wasn't a special time. We're boring lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• The first one was either at my parent's house, his parents house, or off of I-95. We never could make it the whole trip between my parents house (where we lived when we first got married) and his parents house, without stopping. With the other two, it was in the hotel at each new duty station. Both times we PCS'ed we got pregnant before we even got housing. And the first friend I made there, in the hotel also, got pregnant also.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• and were ready for bed i would NOT take no for an answer.... we were quiet but we did it for over 4 hours lol. he couldn't believe it ha ha... and this was while his mother and younger bro and sis were less than 10 feet from us on the other side of the room.... next morning his mom was like "i know what you guys were doing in there and to make sure your bro and sis didn't hear i left the tv on all night"..... apparently the headboard/ bed wasn't as quiet as i thought ha ha
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 1:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• well that night my body was ready to let him get me pregnant!!! ha ha my mil doesnt like knowing that she heard us making her first grandchild

: ) oops
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 1:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2010