Would you wear a short skirt to get a pedicure?

My MIL took me yesterday for a pedicure for my birthday. We had a blast, and my toes are so pretty!
When they were finishing with us, another couple of women came in. One was wearing a short skirt, the kind with more thigh showing than was covered. Now I have nothing against women who wear short skirts. But I don't see how she could wear it while propping her feet up like that. And when she was offered a towel to put on her lap, she said she didn't need it. Funny though, the girl doing the pedicure said "but I do" and laid it on her lap :-)
Would you wear one when you're getting a pedi?

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• so no~and why medical interns or residence wear them I don't get either...my autistic son goosed one asian learner md good in the butt...I felt horrible for her..I'm sure it was a life changing moment~she had a hard time getting herself back on task (why I am smiling)...but the Attending and I just looked at her like "you set yourself up for that one"...
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:53 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• No way.
    kimmykat

Answer by kimmykat at 11:49 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• When I was in beauty school there was a crossdresser who would come in drunk for pedis, sometimes not wearing underwear under his skirt....
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:54 AM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I guess it would be inappropriate, but you guys need to come to California. The women 's skirts here look like a head band, but no one pay attention because you get so use to it. New York is the exact same way.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 12:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• If I'm wearing a skirt they always just give me a towel, I'm more comfortable that way.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• LMAO! No. But I wouldn't wear one to begin with! Except at home, for hubby when the kids are asleep!

The nail tech put the towel on the customers lap? Or her own lap?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i have but its only cause i didnt think i would get a pedi... i usually ask for a towel before sitting down so people dont see my undies lol
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 1:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I don't think I need to show off my cooch like that to strangers. I think it's good only being seen by my husband. Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Raine, the nail tech put the towel on the customer's lap. The customer said she didn't need it and the nail tech put it on and said she (the nail tech) did need it. I don't blame her one bit. The customer climbed up in the chair, propped her legs up and with only a glance in her direction I got a glimpse of her bright pink undies!
    Kiwismommy19

Comment by Kiwismommy19 (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2010