feelin light headed, and kinda queezy at times.

I am 30 weeks pregnant. For the past week or so I have been feelin kinda light headed and kinda like I am gonna be sick. I thought at first it was because I wasn't eating breakfast right away but its even when I do and or don't eat breakfast. I feel really winded I guess when I am just sitting working, and if I get up to go somewhere I really feel worse than just sitting.

mgurl

Asked by mgurl at 11:30 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• that happened to me when i didn't eat or was over tired but it could also be low iron, you need to go see your dr. so they can tell you for sure.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 11:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I'm not as far along as you are but I feel you!I sometimes feel dizzy or sick like I'm gonna throw up but I never do.I feel really light-headed at times and I sit and wish it would go away.I wasn't a big breakfast person but now that I'm pregnant I have to eat every meal or I feel horribly sick all day.
    Sarah0306

Answer by Sarah0306 at 12:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• If you are feeling faint or dizzy it usually means that your blood is not circulating well. It may have pooled in your legs, particularly if you have been lying on your back, standing or sitting still for a long time. Move around-use your legs to help pump your blood around and do not go more than 4 hours without food.

Congrats on your pregnancies, ladies!
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 8:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2008