does anyone know where I can make and print out free invitations to my daughters 1st birthday?

I want to send out invitations to my daughters first birthday. I dont have the money to buy any custom ones. Does anyone know where I can make and print out my own?

BelloItaliano

Asked by BelloItaliano at 11:35 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• sorry no. but i make my own... so the advice i can give is... get some ideas offline and get creative in word or paint.
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 11:40 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• http://www.coolest-kid-birthday-parties.com/printable-birthday-invitations.html

http://www.unlimitedfreecards.com/

There's a couple......I hope you find what you're looking for.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Do you have a photo editing program like paint.net(which is free)or adobe photoshop? You can make a digiscrap invitation. You can download all kinds of free digiscrap kits and print them out on your printer or for pretty cheap at winkflash.com as photo cards. I just got my halloween party invites from them that I digiscrapped and they came with envelopes and all, turned out really cute. PM me if you need more info on digiscrapping. I'll point you in the right direction!
    pinkflamingo783

Answer by pinkflamingo783 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• If all your guests have e-mail you could go to evite.com and even upload a photo for the e-vite. That is what we have done for our dd the last two yrs and you can even send out thank yous. All for free!
    mom2averal

Answer by mom2averal at 12:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• www.dltk-kids.com
    you can cusomize it with different cartoon characters as well as the info inside. You can just about do anything with that site.
    gavrilmom

Answer by gavrilmom at 1:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2008