Have you laughed today?

One morning this blonde calls her friend and says "Please come over and help me. I have this killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to start it."

Her friend asks "What is it a puzzle of?"

The blonde says "From the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

The blonde's friend figures that he's pretty good at puzzles, so he heads over to her place. She lets him in the door and shows him to where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then studies the box.

He then turns to her and says: "First, no matter what I do, I'm not going to be able to show you how to assemble these to look like the picture of that tiger. Second, I'd advise you to rel ax, have a cup of coffee, and put all these Kellogg Frosted flakes back in the box."

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• On July 20, 1969, commander of the Apollo 11 Lunar Module, Neil Armstrong was the first person to set foot on the moon. His first words after stepping on the moon, "That’s one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind", were televised to Earth and heard by millions. But just before he re-entered the lander, he made the enigmatic remark:

"Good luck, Mr. Gorsky." Many people at NASA thought it was a casual remark concerning some rival Soviet Cosmonaut. However, upon checking, there was no Gorsky in either the Russian or American space programs. Over the years many people questioned
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:34 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Armstrong as to what the "Good luck Mr. Gorsky" statement meant, but Armstrong always just smiled. On July 5, 1995, in Tampa Bay, Florida, while answering questions following a speech, a reporter brought up the 26 year old question to Armstrong. This time he finally responded. Mr. Gorsky had died and so Neil Armstrong felt he could answer the question.

In 1938 when he was a kid in a small Midwest town, he was playing baseball with a friend in the backyard. His friend hit a fly ball, which landed in his neighbor’s yard by the bedroom windows. His neighbors were Mr. and Mrs. Gorsky.

As he leaned down to pick up the ball, young Armstrong heard Mrs. Gorsky shouting at Mr. Gorsky. "Sex! You want sex?! You’ll get sex when the kid next door walks on the moon!"

True story
    Amelia512

• OOps didn't mean to add the 'true story' part My Dh found this last night and we thought it was pretty funny. Its actually NOT true of you look it up on snopes, But funny still!
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• yes thank to you...
    sweetyazfl

Answer by sweetyazfl at 1:50 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• rolling on floorlaughing  too funny, thanks

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Thank you for the great joke! Added another laugh to my day!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• so funny thanks
    paytonbabay06

Answer by paytonbabay06 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• thxs
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• rolling on floor

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2010