I am 25 weeks preganant and my doctor said they found fluids on his heart, should I be worried ?

My doctor said not to "stress this situation cause it could be nothing and it could be something" she scheduled my next appt this thurs, so if they are waiting this long to test me...........

Kendra317

Asked by Kendra317 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would be concerned. Light a candle and pray. Sometimes prayer is all we have. I will pray for u and your baby.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I found out at week 15 something was wrong with my son's heart but they wouldn't fully know the extent of the problem until birth. When he was born, 4 holes (3 VSD & 1 PFO). He's 3 now, only 1 hole left. He's healthy, swims, plays soccer & is always on the go. Don't worry until they tell you to. I was so stress for such a long time and in the end, the stress didn't help one thing... Praying for you!
    Jakesmommie

Answer by Jakesmommie at 12:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2010