Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone have a Valley Fever rash picture they can share with me?

I have Valley Fever and have had a rash off and on but haven't had a chance to see a dermatologist about it. My regular doctor and pulmonologist said I would need to have the rash tested to find out. Would appreciate pictures from someone who has had theirs tested.


Asked by ChicaThis at 12:21 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Health

Level 13 (1,102 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • You should go to wiki, or google images. GL

    Answer by Amelia512 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2010