help

I have a 4 month old yes my periods are normal. my last period was around august 13-15th. i have been throwing up, naseua, headaches, backaches, peeing alot. I took a terst came back neg....is it to early to show? am i preg???

christina10140

Asked by christina10140 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yea, it would be too early to show. If you're on a 28 day cycle you'd be due on the 10th. Test in another couple days.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 12:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• id say so cuz its oly bn 3 weeks since ur period, my test didnt show up positive until week 5-6....but i had symptoms n when i took one at 3-4 weeks it was negative...i say wait another week or 2 n take another test!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 12:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• is it to early to have signs?
    christina10140

Comment by christina10140 (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i had symptoms at 3-4 weeks cant rly remember the exact week, im 20 weeks 1 day prego now!.....i got nausea at ten pm every night on the dot, thats when i knew i was prego but the test was negative, n i was like o what ev i dont believe it so i took another 2 weeks later n sure enuf it was positive!
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 12:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Pregnancy tests measure hCG hormone in your urine. Some tests will read a level of 25, some won't pick up anything until 50 (baseline is under 3 and it doubles roughly everyday). It's also this hormone that causes many pregnancy symptoms... so it's possible to have symptoms and not yet get a positive test because the test you have doesn't read low enough levels.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 12:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• You could be pregnant, and then you could have that wonderful bug that is going around. It all depends. All you can do is wait a few more days and take another test. Good luck.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Oh, yea... my whole playgroup got that bug (from me!)... and we ALL thought we were pregnant. The husbands all insisted they had food poisoning and the kids all threw up once and went on with life. Weird bug!
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 7:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• its not to early to have sytoms some women get them within days wait 2 wks n test again. good luck
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 3:05 AM on Sep. 6, 2010