What are the chances

Of having your period, but still pregnant. I'm talking a normal 5-7 day period but still feeling the symptoms. Every pregnancy test I have taken has said not pregnant, and I've had a period every month. I still feel like there's a chance I may be. Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i've never heard anyone having a normal period while pregnant, what symptoms are you having? sometimes you can have symptoms do to stress, like nausea. if you are craving weird foods (as in you normally wouldn't eat) your body could be craving because the food has something you need and has nothing to do with pregnacy, but go to the doc. and request a blood test to be certain.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 11:48 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Nausea, dizziness, movement in my stomach. May be gas? But I'm not sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I'd say your probably not preggo. However, some women do have normal periods for up to like two months during pregnancy, I had a friend who had a light period the whole time. It's not common and most likely your not but you could always go to the doc and do bloodwork
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 13, 2008

• I just came out of the bathroom, and was spotting a bit. I just had my period 2 weeks ago. I'm the poster by the way. =)
    Anonymous

• yes it is possible but you need to go to the dr
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2008