What is a good hair product to-go for frizzy hair without having to use a flat iron?

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 12:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• depends on what you do with your hair and what products you are using now.

a good conditioner and shampoo goes a LONG way to helping frizz..

if you are styling it straight, try a stay straight gel, like paul browns, and apply when hair is still damp.. (just a small amount, you don't need a huge glob, typically a pea to nickle size pending on the density and texture of your hair).

if you blow dry.. blow dry WITH the cuticle.. from shaft to end to avoid distressing the cuticle. And try with a vent brush if your round brush makes it too frizzy still.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:15 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I use Aveda's Smooth Infusions Line, one of the products is "stay straight" - it makes your hair really shiny and humidity proof!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:38 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Bio-Silk. I have been using it for over 10 years
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Avon has a new line called Lotus Shield for frizzy hair. I'm in love with it! It helps a lot. I live in humid weather and have curly hair so I need it! You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2010