May or May not be Pregnant?

Hi. My name is Sean Wagner, I'm 18 and I may or may not be pregnant. I'm 'technically' homeless and I've been couch surfing and staying at different friends houses for the last month. My parents are not in the picture.
The way this all happened is about a week ago I had sex with my boyfriend Kyle and we didn't use a condom. We didn't have one and I was under the guise that he'd "pull-out". We had sex 6 times unprotected in a 12 hour period that day/night and I'm not so sure he did what he said he would.
It is now almost a full week later and I've been having mood swings and last night (this morning) I woke up at 4:54am and puked all over the bathroom.
True, this could be stress due to the fact that I am not ready to take on a child and the fact that the guy left me when he found out, but I want to be sure.
I don't know much about the whole pregnancy scene so I was wondering if someone could help.

N0tAClu3

Asked by N0tAClu3 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How early will I be able to tell if I'm pregnant whether I go to a doctor or take an at home test?
    N0tAClu3

Comment by N0tAClu3 (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• usually it takes about 6 weeks for morning sickness to take effect. i was trying to get preg but the test didnt come up positive until my missed period when i was 5 weeks preg..... so yeah. a blood test is the only way to find out earlier than a missed period- try plan parent hood they may beable to help set you up on programs that provide free services like the blood test and stuff.... otherwise you have to wait a few more weeks..... if you dont want to get pregnant dont have sex with out the glove no matter what. i know plenty of people who get preg with the pull out method.

good luck!!!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 12:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• and blood test i think you have to be around 2 weeks maybe 3 weeks
    pinkdena

• it could be stress hun but the best way is a blood test and there is places that can do the test and help with counseling ie adoption , abortion, keeping the baby we have a crisis pregnancy center here to help and if you are pregnant you can get help with medical and housing etc. . good luck hun
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• and please do not think i am saying to abort i am just saying there is options out there :)
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 12:57 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• after oly a week its prob jus stress, but i started gettin prego symptoms at 3-4 weeks, n my test didnt show up positive till 5 weeks!!...gl to u
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 12:58 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• thank you all so much. this really helped alot. i am going to look into getting a blood pregnancy test in another week or two, then i'll take a but load of at home tests to be sure. thank you so much, i appreciate all the answers and support
    N0tAClu3

Comment by N0tAClu3 (original poster) at 1:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I agreet hat it cold be stress as well. I know the flu is going around in full swing already and suppose to be much worse then last year. But as for a preg... You can find out at least 3 weeks. The best way is after you have missed a period. But then there is a possibility that you could just go on with having a period as some women do and have had theirs while being preg for the first 3 months. I would go into be checked. A blood serum is the most potent way of being able to tell. I used to work in a hospital and remember all kinds of people coming in for a stomach virus or a situation like you. Good luck. Just take care of yourself and for now, treat yourself liek you are preg until you find out.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 2:05 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I agree, and if you do need the help I also suggest try Planned Parenhood. They may give you the tests you need. Stress can really do a lot to your mind and your body, and you seem to really worried that your pregnant. You said the boy bailed, hopefully if your not pregnant, you at least learned he's a looser and let him stay out of your life so this doesn't happen again. Try to get your life straightened out and find a guy who will take care of you, not bale on you, they are out there. Best of Luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• try a place called birthright they can give you preg tests and help with housing for you n your baby if u are preggy..look up birthright.com good luck
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 3:04 AM on Sep. 6, 2010