What song takes you back?

I saw this question in a Group on here & tried to make sure before I posted that it wasn't in the Questions section. I have quite a few, but for me:
Dizzy by Tommy Roe (I was only 2 or 3 but can remember my sisters dancing to this)
I Don't Wanna Talk About It by Rod Stewart
Smokin' by Boston (played in the lunchroom jukebox everyday in junior high)
Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler (I know, lame, but it still triggers memories)

KimPippin

Asked by KimPippin at 12:49 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Linger...by the cranberries...hate that song..lol
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 12:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now My oldest sister took me and my next oldest sister to Vermont for a vacation. Our Buick Vista Cruiser, (just like the one in That 70's show) lost power to the windshield wipers and needed a new motor. We had to pool all our money and buy the part or we would be making a fast exit from the highway. This song played just as we pulled out of the service bay of the Buick dealer. Forever I will remember that trip with my sister. She committed suicide a year later.

Climax - Precious And Few This was played at my first girl boy dance. Until then our school kept us apart in the classroom and the playground.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 1:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Aerosmith - Walk This Way Our class put this song in our cafeteria with the agreement that what ever money it made from being played would pay for our Senior Prom. We had the best Senior Prom ever. We also had stirred the small business minds that created many products.

James Taylor - Your Smiling Face  This was 'our' song. 

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 1:13 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Linger reminds me of a "camping" trip we took when I was in highschool, also Lightning Crashes by Live takes me back too.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Oh so many but I will keep it brief! Best of My Love by the Eagles, You Wear It Well by Rod Stewart, Your Song by Elton John, Alabama Rain by Jim Croce....
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• "Kokomo" (sp?) By The Beach Boys - I remember all of us belting out the lyrics on our family trips to Grandma's house.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Oh dang, didn't mean to take you back in a bad way... lol
    KimPippin

Comment by KimPippin (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I'm sorry to hear about your sister Joeygoat. My nephew committed suicide, so our family's had to deal with that also. It's very hard. My sister's never been the same since.
    KimPippin

Comment by KimPippin (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2010