Should I be worried?

My blood pressure is 133/59 with a pulse of 103..
I checked it 3 times.. and it keeps coming up with these results.
I went to my doc appointment last week and the nurse got 123/68
My doctor wants me to do a NST sometime this week...
I am 35 weeks pregnant. Should I worry about this or not?

amv1010

Asked by amv1010 at 12:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I could chose what days to take my NST's....if you are worried go ahead and get one done today. Call you labor and delivery they are usually very helpful.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 12:56 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• The NST tests your baby.
    queen.bee

• he wants me to go in before i see him again.. Which is on the 9th of this month. Tomorrow is labor day and I'm not for sure if they'll see me. They don't setup appointments for NST. You just have to arrive and hope they aren't busy.. My blood pressure usually runs pretty low. Average is 88/70 with a pulse in the 80's..
    amv1010

Comment by amv1010 (original poster) at 1:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Don't worry. I know,easier said then done. Try to relax,stress and worry can bring up pulse rate and blood pressure readings.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I think if your taking it while your thinking about it being high, your probably not helping yourself. Maybe try and lay down and relax, read a book and get your mind of off it, then take it, maybe it will have come down. Easier said than done but relax, you want to keep calm for that little one. If worried call your Dr. and just ask him and tell him your worried,. maybe talking to him or the Nurse will actually be very helpful. I usually tell my DD to call her Dr. if I don't know an ans , that's why you pay him the big bucks.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 2:50 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i would go in and get nst done tomorrow. i had my nst done n was induced the next day ..
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 3:02 AM on Sep. 6, 2010