which is higher???

how high are the chances of getting pregnant 3-4 months after giving bith, i know anytime u have sex tere is a chance, but are the chances higher??

christina10140

Asked by christina10140 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I heard the chances are higher after giving birth because your eggs have been stored up for 9 months and need to be released ...I never researched it so I do not know if it is true
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• The highest chance is the first six weeks after giving birth. Cause everything is still open (so to speak).
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I'm no Dr. or Nurse, but I'd think the chances would be pretty good, just from the fact as abv said, every thing is open.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I'm not sure what the percentage it, but it is extremely likely to get pregnant 3-4 months pregnant after giving birth. Your hormone levels are higher and your body is still trying to get back to normal. My got pregnant and gave birth 3 times in 22 months. It is possible.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• the chances are the highest within weeks, than it goes months to years n so on . but its def poss. i have 2 kids 10 mo apart my friends kids are 15 mo apart.. take a test.. good luck
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 3:00 AM on Sep. 6, 2010