Is anyone else having a lazy day?

Sunday's are my days off so to speak, Me and my son are still wearing what we went to bed in, eating cookies,watching cartoons, no cleaning will be done, dinner will probably be frozen pizza. The other 6 days of the week we are up,dressed and having productive days and dinners are well rounded so I think I deserve to take a day off,lol

togo90210

Asked by togo90210 at 1:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL. You're not the only one mama. I'm having the fun lazy day! Me and my daughter still in our pajamas and just watching tv together well, she mostly playing her toys on the bed.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 1:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• We are, but not intentionally so. I'm trying to get up enough motivation to go in the kitchen and bake some muffins and maybe some cookies for this upcoming week, plus I need to do laundry, and DS is just bored and driving me batty with his requests to do something, go out, visit friends, etc. He's bored, but he has no desire to participate in chores. Can't say as I blame him, 'cause I'm not feeling to keen on chores right now either...lol...but we blew off yesterday and spent the day with friends, so chores need to be done.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Good for you!! Pretty lazy around here as well - it's nice to just take a break and have a lazy day sometimes!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:14 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Yeah but I have to go to work later :-(
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Unfortunately, yes. Work has been so insanely busy lately that I'm worn out when I get home and I bring work home on the weekends, so I feel like I don't want to do anything but veg out. I think today I'm going to be good though and have the house clean when hubby gets home from work. Even though he doesn't mind, he knows how hectic it's been for me lately, it'll be nice not to feel like such a slug
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 1:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2010