Anyone been 7 weeks pregnant with negative hpt?

If I'm pregnant I'd be 7 weeks along yesterday. Have taken numerous home tests and all are negative except one faintly positive a week ago today...

There's been some symptoms but mostly just the fact that it's been so long since the last period - my last cycle was exactly 28 days and i've never gone over 5.5-6 weeks...

My gut tells me I'm pregnant but I have no proof yet and can't afford a doctor visit until November when my insurance kicks in. May need to look for a free clinic lol! :)...

Anyway if you've been there and have any input I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

xatgul

Asked by xatgul at 1:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My body carried a high level of hpt. To find out if I was pregnant, I always had to get my pregnancies confirmed with blood tests.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 1:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Try planned parent hood.. you can search them online to see if there is one in your area... most of the time they will see you for free ;)
    http://www.plannedparenthood.org/
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• You can also try going to your local health department. It would be a lot cheaper than going to a doctor. If you wait until November, you will be three to four months pregnant. Assuming, your dates are not off, and you got pregnant the time you thought you did. By my period the doctor and I thought we were going to have the baby at the end of October. After the ultrasound, my date was changed to September 2. Good luck no matter what happens.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:12 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• my friend went threw the same thing she found out at 8 wks she was preg by blood tests.. try birthright they will help you pay for the blood test also some planned parenthoods but birthright has alot of other things they also help with look them up n try it.. good luck
    mommyny6

Answer by mommyny6 at 2:58 AM on Sep. 6, 2010