FB: Anyone ever do this to you?

Someone has you as a friend, after awhile they delete you, then couple months later, add you as a friend again, then few months later deletes you again, then adds you again later?

I have one that has done this about 4 or 5 times now, and each time it's with an apology (I think she just gets mad at people in general and deletes them). This time I say to hell with it and blocked her. It gets old after awhile.

Anybody ever do this to you?

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 1:10 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• The whole deleting thing is pretty childish. If someone gets mad and deletes people, then why were they friends anyway? Just saying....I will admit that I have thought of deleting my husband a time or two when we were fighting...lol. But no I couldn't do that. =)
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 2:52 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• No, but I don't blame you for blocking her. I would, too.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 1:11 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• LOL!!! Oh yeah, that's exactly what they've done, I say they're just being nosey, then delete you to piss you off, and then they cant stand not seeing everything that goes on in your life so they add u back!
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• no. But it sounds like she has alot of issues.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Yeah I have and it got to the point that after the 3rd time it pissed me off so I just started ignoring and denying the requests !!
    mamahol

Answer by mamahol at 1:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Yes. People get mad than delete you. Then after a little while, they think its okay to add you again. I had someone do it to me. I made my profile private and kept ignoring her request. I think she may have gottenn the point.
    soccerfanatic7

Answer by soccerfanatic7 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I have a friend on FB and we have a mutual friend. Well the mutual friend is more of an acquaintance to me, well every time these two girls get in a fight they delete each other and the acquaintance deletes me too, then when they make up the acquaintance friends me, they fight and delete, and again i am also deleted, so when they made up I declined the acquaintances friend request.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I had one friend delete me once and I have never heard from her again. That'sokay. She is a really high-maintenence ,controlling person.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:46 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Oh gosh, that would have annoyed me. I would have blocked her after she done that to me twice. But no, haven't had that happen to me yet.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 1:17 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• They sure have. However, once they've deleted me once they don't get a second chance.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2010