Postpartum question? is this normal? adult content

I've been very very constipated since I had my baby 2 weeks ago. Up until yesterday, I've had severe diarrhea , like going 20 or more times a day. It's crazy. Very bad cramping , nausea and migraines. It was a normal delivery but I'm thinking the migraines may be from the epidural. Gross I know, just with the baby, I wanted to get advice first before I went to see my OB , if its normal I'll just pass n wait for the 6 week check up. so??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Health

• The migraines can be from the epidural. Did you get a suppository any time during labor or after? I did with one of my and that is what happened to me.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:21 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I was constipated after I had my son like the 3rd day after. My doctor ordered an oil based enema but just before discharge I didn't need it any longer. With your other symptons I'd check with my doctor only because you're very busy with your newborn and don't have time to be under the weather. See what he thinks!
    patty1301

Answer by patty1301 at 5:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• it is kind of normal.
    But if it gets any worse please go and see your Doc.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 6:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2010