What do you do in this situation? adult content

Im 9 months pregnant, and I CAN NOT stand hair down "there". Shaving is really hard these days because I can not see down "there" at all. I have to lift my stomach and stand on the tub siding. Its dangerous I know, and its really bothersome. I wanted to know if anyone has come up with or knows of anything that helps us big belly pregnant mamas shave to feel fresh all the time without making it a work out or dangerous situation?

AngelEyva

Asked by AngelEyva at 1:28 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i trimmed so i could bear a bathing suit and to do that i used a mirror but if you are worried about when you give birth then just forget it...there is enough irritation after the baby comes out and you dont need to add to it with re-growth...also, i am a VERY hairy girl and trust me, the staff at the hospital does not even notice that kind of stuff anymore...after the baby is born then take a nice long bath and take care of all that stuff : )
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 1:35 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Either use a mirror or see if your husband will do it. My husband was always so sweet and shaved me.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Use a mirror when you're shaving...that's what I did and it helped a ton!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Just relax and deal with it after baby comes. It is too risky now!!! No safe way.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I can't say I can relate, I don't do much shaving and my pregnancy never made it that far but if I was in your shoes.... I would ask my husband. I guess that might sound weird to some people but I think that the intimacy involved could have some extra bonuses.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 1:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I can't either but I just delt with it until I gave birth. I tried to shave one time when I was 8 months pregnant and I slipped. I never did it again after that. Just not worth it.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 1:34 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I know a lot of women that would get it waxed off.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Yea im gonna give birth in like 3 weeks atleast I wont be super hairy when the day comes lol, but yea im gonna deal with it im not going to shave again. My man is scared to cut me. He would do it but hes like if I cut you I would feel horrible. You guys are lucky to have brave men my hubby is a wussy lol. Still love him though. I used a mirror but the lighting in my bathroom sucks. There is no window in there to let sunshine come through so I rely on the light from the bulbs... really sucks. Since there is no other way Im going to just let myself become hairy marry because you guys are right, it is not worth it. I just hate hair :-(
    AngelEyva

Comment by AngelEyva (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Sep. 5, 2010