I have a 13 year old baby brother that I just recently reconnected with about 6 months ago, long story short I have been spending a lot of time at my Dads house with him while caring for my ill grandmother. During this time I have noticed several things about my brothers behavior that really has me concerned...but I am not quite sure what it is, here are a few things I have noticed...
- Stays up all night then gets up at 1 pm (he's "homeschooled") I use that term loosely in this situation.
-Overweight, no interest in sports.
- Very difficult to understand speech
- Lack of interest in other, only talks about video games etc.
- Dislikes all of his "friends"
-NO interest in girls
- Way under grade level academically
He used to go to a local private school in town and was getting a little extra help with his school work, but my parents pulled him out last
It sounds like he needs to be check physically and mentally. He may be suffering from depression among other things. Sorry your parents aren't noticing the same things you are and don't seem concerned for him. They should be very concerned.
Answer by zbee at 2:53 PM on Sep. 5, 2010
Answer by zbee at 2:54 PM on Sep. 5, 2010
Answer by racing.girl at 9:13 AM on Sep. 6, 2010
Answer by sstepph at 8:50 AM on Sep. 17, 2010
Featured Posts in All Groups