Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 Bumps

Should I tell my babydaddy that me and our son moved into another house

well me n my son moved and I havent told my baby daddy at all and we been trying to make things work and talking about our issues and things and he claim he care and when i told him to get another job he got...but he still dont send money or dependable

Answer Question

Asked by tyquencia at 1:38 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Relationships

Level 3 (21 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • I wish I had some sound advice.

    Answer by my4kids274 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • if hes not sending money or dependables , then do u really think he cares?

    Answer by gabby06 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • Yes,you should.
    And that should be "My son and I", not "Me and my son".

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • Yes. If he is at all involved in his son's life then you need to tell him for 2 reasons. 1- He has the right to be aware of his son's situation. Should there be any kind of emergency he needs this information. 2- If you don't tell him you are inviting trouble into your relationship and you are behaving in a distrustful way.... Even if there are circumstances that make it so you don't want to tell him if you are asking yourself this question then he is involved in his son's life enough that the answer is yes.

    Answer by GoldenLinds at 1:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • Well, how do you plan on working things out if he can't find you?! LOL Do you have a court order that specifies how much child support he is REQUIRED to give you so that you can properly take care of your child?! If he's not paying then you need to contact your case manager, and have them lean on him!

    I guess you need to decide what you want and who you want in your life. Drama and head games are for teenagers.

    Answer by LoriKeet at 1:43 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • if you are trying to create trust you might. If you want him to want to look for you...well what if he doesn't? I have to find my baby's daddy in myspace....but we never moved~

    Answer by surfcitymom at 1:45 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • By law you need to inform the daddy on where you have moved to. That is in any state. When i was moving to another house where i am from, I had to let the kids dad know incase of an emergency. For him not paying anything, in time he could loose money from his checks as the state can start to take it out then. Child support, this is what you are talking about?

    Answer by Airforce3mom at 1:48 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • Yes, you should inform him. Take him to court and to force child support if he doesn't help out.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • Your sons father has a right to know where his child is living

    Answer by BradensMom1026 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

  • I agree with JazzlikeMraz and BradensMom1026

    Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 10:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.