OK, I can totally understand you not having special privileges when you don't have many credits,

but why the hell does that have to affect others? Like, when someone doesn't have many credits, when they vote up an answer, the person who's answer they voted up doesn't get the extra credits because that person didn't unlock the what ever it's called. It's not fair!!! Humph.

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I agree! It's not fair...
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i dont get any of this i just answer and ask questions and bump up good questions and thumbs up good answers. and every so often im suprised i like go to the next grade or level or i get an award or something.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I've been on Cafemom for quite a while, and just recently came back after a hiatus. I think it's ridiculous that I now have to EARN everything that I could previously do right off the bat.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I like earning credits but I don't fully understand all of this and I also like reading questions and answers
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 4:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• That's kind of messed up. I didn't know that before now.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:26 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I think it's so that you don't start another account just to vote up all your answers. But I agree, it does kinda suck :(
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 7:24 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Yeah, still trying to figure out how it works, but it's still fun just answering the questions and seeing what answers I get to mine
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 8:03 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Yeah! Maybe you should have to earn the privilege to vote up! You have to earn the right to vote down!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:53 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• I'm with SarahLee... I was gone for a while and had to come back and EARN abilities I had before.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:02 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Wait a minute.. is that why the "full editor" option is different now? I have to earn that stuff back? I just thought they changed it for everyone.. What else is different? I haven't paid that much attention...
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 9, 2010