When does "drama" on cafeMom become "too much"?

-MsPsychology-

Asked by -MsPsychology- at 2:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• When you sit on her all day and feed into the drama. If there's drama ignore it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Apparently never. But if it gets to be too much personally you can always just stay away for a while.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 2:08 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• When they start really picking on 1 person then it is too much. I really try to stay away from the drama posts and don't give my opinions in them especially if I see that my opinion is being bashed already. Stay away from the ones that you don't believe in I think if people would just ignore and not respond to them they would shut them down
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• mommy_of_two388 - Finally someone speaks the same truth that I do.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• i dont know why anyone would start internet drama. or any drama for that matter but you dont know these people in real life so mind your business! seems like people are just really bored with their lives.
    00MissJade

Answer by 00MissJade at 2:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• on those "hot topic issues" i just state my opinion and never check back. if i post something and someone says something i dont agree with i ignore it. and I try to avoid the Quote button as much as possible lol
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 2:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• When the mom or moms start generalizing an entire population of people based on their experience with ONE person. This usually happens when speaking about public assistance programs. Even though statistically, only a TINY portion of the public abuse such programs, they make it seem like a MAJORITY do. They make it seem like they know everything there is to know about public assistance programs, they really know NOTHING. For example, the moms who say medicaid is totally free, section 8 pays for 100% of one's rent, that people on food stamps don't work, and don't want to work. Such ignorance...it's a pity. I suppose it's easier to make assumptions than to actually find out the truth.

To all those moms who get bashed and judged for using public assistance programs: IGNORE THE IGNORANT. Let them make fools of themselves. You don't have to justify ANYTHING to anyone. Don't feed into the "drama mamas". Pity them.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 2:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• when you buy into it. If you avoid/ignore it you are fine.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:44 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I think when you go into personal attacks it's gone to far. Debating can be fun and open your eye to maybe a different view. But when it goes personal then it's over with.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 4:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I agree Who.
    -MsPsychology-

Comment by -MsPsychology- (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Sep. 5, 2010