How was your night last night, moms?

Our night started well enough, had dinner with DH's dad's side of the family, then went over to his mom's place to visit for a while and to kill some time. Came home, put DD down around 9, and at 11 DD decided it was time to wake up. So we took a drive around town for a bit, came back home, and finally at 1AM DD fell back asleep. Hubby and I crawled into bed, only to realize that neither of us were tired anymore, haha!!!

So how was your night?

SarahLeeMorgan

Asked by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:13 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• was amazing. Bf & I cooked dinner together, played some board games, then played strip poker & had sex. It was awesome. He is totally watching me type this & laughing. LOL
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 3:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Dh worked till 3pm, got home rested for a while then we went to the groceries n bought food to bbq, my mother then came over at about 6-7pm n was here killing time as well, later at about 9 i started drinking a few beers while my dh& dd were playing Rockband, they went to sleep at about 12pm n i stayed up till like 3am drinking and on cm& facebook,lol& ate bbq leftover.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 2:16 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Pretty sucky actually.
    Hubbs and I had a fight. He went off to play poker.
    Kids started throwing tantrums, but got them down to bed.
    Night started to calm down and then nausea set in. Ended up throwing up and managed to get to sleep.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:17 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• My night was non-existent lol ! Was on the computer using fb and cm until about 11:45 and then went up to bed !! Tonight on the other hand should be a pretty darn good night lol !
    mamahol

Answer by mamahol at 2:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• went to bed early after running around going to the bank and store etc. was going to watch a movie hubby bought from the blockbuster store closing but was to tired so i am gonna watch it tonight
    sherryb1273

Answer by sherryb1273 at 2:25 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I got some minor house work done. Then I got a craving for a candy bar and drove to the 24 hour gas station for a Mound's bar. I pulled out all my bathing suits and shopped for next years bathing suits on line while they are on clearance sale. I watched a few classic movies, did two loads of laundry, and threw some Milkbones to the dog. Yes, that short list of things took up an entire 24 hour time frame. That is a lot for me to do. Oh, and I had to chase down my mail carrier for NOT picking up my out going mail, this months bills.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 2:31 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• mine was good. I put the kids to bed then got ready. While DH stayed home with the kids I went out with my sister and her MIL to the movies to see vampire suck lol. Even though I thought it wasn't that good it was fun just being out with my sister. I twas nice being out for once without taking the kids.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:19 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Yesterday was awesome. Our dd went with grandma, didnt come home until quarter to nine. So hubby and I went a few towns over to hit up a few garage sales. Rearranged our house, took a nap, vegged out while watching tv. Played online , dd came home so I put her in the bath, husband put her to bed then fell asleep watching Desperation. For the record the book was better, but thats how it usually goes with Stephen Kings books.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 2:22 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Mine was pretty great.

The hubby took me out to dinner (Typhoon... yeah baby... got my Thai on..lol)... Then a nice stroll along Water Front... And then home for a nice, fun, exciting, active night at home. ;-)

My night. Pretty GREAT.. If i do say so myself.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:30 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• It sucked. I was up until 1am as usual because I was waiting for the baby to wake up and want to eat. Usually he wakes around 2am. When 2am rolled around I decided to just wake him up because if I tried to pick him up and put him in bed (he was on the living room floor) he'd wake up anyway. I fed him but then he would NOT go back to sleep. I was up with him until 4am rocking him in his carseat. I was so freaking tired. I fell asleep on the couch until he woke at 7 and then gave him to my husband and went to bed. I just woke up at 11.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:47 PM on Sep. 5, 2010