DO YOU ALSO HAVE NINE LIVES?

WHY ARE SOME OF THE WOMEN ON HERE SO DAMN CATTY? I MEAN YEA SOME TIMES THE QUESTIONS SEEM KIND OF SILLY BUT YA KNOW IF I DON'T KNOW AN ANSWER AND WANT ONE I'M GONNA ASK THE QUESTION I DON' T CARE HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS THAT IS HOW WE LEARN PEOPLE! WHEN YOUR CHILD ASKS A SILLY QUESTION DO YOU TELL THEM HOW STUPID THEY ARE?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:59 AM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• People dont care or understand the situation and just want to throw their nasty opinion out there. I think most of us are here for SUPPORT not to be harassed, judged, or put down. There is usually a nice way of saying whatever it is you need to say. Just needs to be worded better most of the time. Like we teach our kids, "if you cannot say anything nice, dont say anything at all." The person asking the question is looking for legit answers and help...not attitude and bashing.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 12:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• no.i would never tell my child they were stupid.saying things like that can effect their lives.they will become enclosed meaning they dont open up to people and tend to stay to themselves.asking questions is a way of learning,no matter how dumb the question may seem.I still ask "random" questions that do not necessarily make sense to anyone but myself.Any mother that calls her child stupid for asking a silly question has no right to be a mom,in fact neither does any parent that degrades children in any way possible.
    teenmommy2be_09

Answer by teenmommy2be_09 at 12:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• well i'm just saying when some people ask questions on cafemom some of the answers are kinda rude like the person had no business asking it and probably end up making the person who asked the question feel really stupid and i can not understand why and no i wold never do that to a child but if these people can do it to other adults how do they treat their children
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2008