All I do is cry!

SO I am 19 weeks pregnant with twins and for the past 4 days all I have done is cried. The cat knocked over my book, I sobbed, my SO had to leave to go over his friends house, I bawled. This is just crazy what is wrong with me. Granted I have quit smoking officially 2 weeks now and caffine but seriously I am annoying myself and everyone around me. Am I loosing my mind or does it get better?

lolo0636

Asked by lolo0636 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry! It does get better. Let your doctor know how you are feeling, too. ((hugs!))
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 2:29 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• I was like that with my middle child. My oldest was 7, poor guy! He thought I was going insane.

Just let it out. I agree call tell the doc what is going on. But it should get better. Mine was really bad between 4-5months and then I got back to normal mostly. I had a few bad days after, but mostly I was normal again.

Big HUGS!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Oh just wait until you start crying uncontrollably when your SO does something nice for you, that's the cake topper right there!! And there's nothing wrong with you, you're pregnant!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• It gets better. I am like that today actually. Someone I don't know adopted foster kids I dont know and I cried. I have no idea what is wrong with me though lol. As far as I know im not pregnant.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:32 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Well it's really hard to quit smoking when your pregnant, so your getting hit with a double whammy. Your hormones are all out of wack and your just very emotional. I'd maybe tell your Dr. that you quit smoking and how you cry alot, not sure he can help, but not much more I can suggest. Try to keep busy if you can, keep your mind busy, call a girlfriend., and get on here and vent, or join in with some of the other groups. Do you have any hobbies to keep you busy, I think sitting down and relaxing with a book , then the cat can't knock it over LOL :) We've all been there, your normal and you'll be fine.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Just wait until the end of your pregnancy. If you think your emotions are bad now, just wait until you can barely waddle to get to the bathroom and you have to pee every 10 minutes. I was watching a Disney show and started crying. It's awful!! I hate to make you worry or feel worse, but it's a wonderful part of the pregnancy cycle. It won't end until some time after the babies are born.  Congrats on the no smoking and no caffeine.  Those are hard things to give up.  Eventually you will get around your emotions. 

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 4:06 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• Come cry to me!!
    Sorry we all need hugs.
    Are you like me.
    I have the same problem.
    To many issues and to little time.
    or no one wants to listen.
    Come cry to me!!!
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 6:17 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• It dose get better,
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 6:18 PM on Sep. 5, 2010