my daughter is

my 9 yearold is cheerleading and she fell at school the other day. she noticed yesterday her knee is hurting and popping. i am being told that it is overworked. i don't think so i think she done some damage and am trying to get her in the pedetartician(can't spell it). anyone else ever had this happen?

sherryb1273

Asked by sherryb1273 at 3:04 PM on Sep. 5, 2010 in Kids' Health

• No, but I would take her to the ER.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 5:19 PM on Sep. 6, 2010

• Take her to a clinic that has an on site x-ray machine,how long have u been trying to get into the pediatrician????
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 3:09 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• been trying since she started complaining last night , she is now saying it feels better but if it starts again i am gonna forego the ped and go to the er
    sherryb1273

Comment by sherryb1273 (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• poor girl! Hope you don't have to take her to the er
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 9:41 PM on Sep. 5, 2010

• If you can't get her into her doctor's you should take her to a med center or the hospital. I would be worried about what kind of damage she could be doing to it by trying to walk on it.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 1:21 AM on Sep. 6, 2010

• If she tore the cartilage in her knee, an x-ray probably won't show it. She would need an MRI. If she did tear the cartilage, get it taken care of or it will cause life long pain & suffering as it erodes her knee cap.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 8:58 AM on Sep. 7, 2010