I need romantic ideas

My 3 yr anniversary is wed and we have seriously no money not even 10 bucks so i honetly need ideas that cost nothing. What can i do t make sure that he knows how much i love him? any and all ideas are appreciated thanks

Rysana

Asked by Rysana at 12:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• I made a list of 101 reasons I love you one year- not so hard to do and a very personal gift- start every reason with I love you... I used things that I usually don't say enough such as I love you because I feel safe around you; a nice dinner and a dessert would work great. :) Happy anniversary.
    candygirl1030

Answer by candygirl1030 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• You could write those 101 ideas on post-it notes and put them all over your body while you're, um, naked *blush*.
    bdotmom

Answer by bdotmom at 12:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• We usually are broke on our anniversary too. And we've had 9!!! I try to think of something nice to do for him. I have given him an evening of pampering before. A nice dinner, and he doesn't have to do anything but sit at the table and eat. A hot bath where I wash him, even a foot rub or something like that. Just anything to make him feel super special. :)
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 12:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• A nice long massage with a "Happy Ending" would go over great, I'm sure! LOL I made him a collage of pictures since we've been together. Of all 5 of us, a family collage. He loved it!!!
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 2:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• thanks for the ideas ive done the 101 list before an alphabet list of why i love him...he hates baths and hates his feet touched and isnt into massages lol...my silly hubby. I'll come up with something im sure
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 2:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• You make these cards with different sexual engagements on them and you and your husband take turns pulling them and perform what is ever on the card.
    mama1122

Answer by mama1122 at 3:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• This may sound nuts, but one year I decided to take a shower curtain and lay it across our bed, (ive since used old sheets too). I then had him come in and watch me cover myself in baby oil. Yes, I totally giggled throught this process, but it didnt seem to bother him any ;) We then spent the rest of the night (really only about 2 mins lol) sliding against each other! It was totally fun and sexy! I know you dont have even ten dollars(I feel your pain, my bday is Wed and I have nada too), but maybe you have these items around the house already? GOODLUCK !
    Momof3many

Answer by Momof3many at 3:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• make a lil coupon book, one coupon says "turn this in for one free full body massage etc. d othe fish bowl game, i do this with the hubby. ill write things like "give the other a passionate kiss, nibble on the others ear, tell the other a fantasy date you want with them etc. and when its your turn you pick out ap ice of paper and do what it says. give him a full body massage head to toe, while your doing it, do lil erotic things like letting your hair trail down his back, bend down and nibble a lil then keep rubbing, tease him the entire time your massaging so he'll be really relaxed and really turned on. make dinner and come out dressed in oen of your nicest outfits, if he asks why just say "caue i want to look nice for you
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• thanks those are great ideas
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 5:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2008

• Happy Anniversary!!!
    Anonymous